Hiring The Hub
Located in the College grounds and surrounded by our gardens, The Hub, which contains the Hub Café, is Kellogg’s social space and Oxford University’s first Passivhaus certified building and is available for hire outside of term time or for evening events.
The Hub was opened in 2017 and to date has played host to various events, including lectures, meetings, concerts and drinks receptions.
We can accommodate afternoon and out of term bookings, although we may be able to help at other times, so please get in touch. It can be hired as a whole or half room and has state of the art audio visual equipment.
Make a Booking
To make a booking enquiry, please complete our Venue Hire Equiry Form
Please note that, as The Hub contains a working café, not all requests can be accommodated. Please contact our Events and Conference Manager, Giuliana Forestieri, at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01865 612044, if you have any questions.
|Lecture – full room||140|
|Lecture – half room||70|
|Boardroom – half room|
- A dedicated Event Co-ordinator and Hospitality Team who will be on hand throughout your booking experience and on the day.
- Audio visual equipment
- Further presentation resources, such as flipcharts, whiteboards, etc. are available on request
- Wi-fi access
- Raised staging (on request)
- Disabled access to the building
- Toilet facilities, with disabled access
- Catering (please visit our Catering page for more information)
- Large garden with outside seating
Please note that smoking and vaping is prohibited in all of Kellogg College’s buildings and on Kellogg grounds.
Please contact our Events and Conference Manager, Giuliana Forestieri, at email@example.com or on 01865 612044, with any event related questions.
Catering at your event
Silver service, a brasserie menu or a champagne reception, our highly experienced chef and catering team can provide it all.
Find out more...